Join our Artist Trading Card Exchange where members create small pieces of artwork and then exchange them. Artists may create in any medium using any technique they prefer. Anything goes!
Each month we will have a new theme:
- July (due July 20th): summer
- August (due August 20th): artists choice
- September (due September 20th): artists choice
- October (due October 20th): “Something Halloween”
- November (due November 20th): Fall colors
- December (due December 20th): Ornaments
- January (due January 20th): artists choice
ATCs can be acquired at online retailers, from Pam George or you can make your own (2.5″ x 3.5″) from your favorite papers.
No sign-up is required! Members who wish to participate should mail their ATC to Pam or drop it off in the designated box on her front porch at 301 Tahlequah Drive, Loudon, TN 37774. On the back of the ATC please add your name and date, and optionally a title/notes. Please return your painted cards with a self-addressed stamped envelope so she can send your exchange cards to you.
After the deadline, Pam will mail an ATC to each person who dropped one off. If you send in multiple ATC you will receive the same number in return.
To get a blank ATC or questions: contact Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel 563 940 8169.