220121 Introduction to Watercolor – Lee Edge
Dates: January 21 & 22, 2022
Time: 9 AM to 4 PM
Location: Chota Classroom A
Class Size: Min 8 Max 12
Sign-up: Please contact Lee directly to see if you can be added to this class.
Deadline: January 7, 2022
Class Content: This introductory class will focus on color theory, paint mixing and application, brush handling and care, wash application and control, and creating small but lovely paintings. Monochromatic and limited palette paintings will be produced. Participants will be ready for the next level of painting in the beautiful, transparent medium of watercolor.
Supply List: Contact Lee for a supply list.
- Art Education: undergrad degree from Moore College of Art/Design (4 years scholarship and Summa Cum Laude)
- Master’s Degree from Tyler School of Fine Arts, Temple University with Honors in Philadelphia, PA.
- 30+ years of teaching in public schools…PA, Wyoming, Utah, Ohio, Virginia, and Texas including adult education
- Numerous recognitions for outstanding teaching including The Outstanding Ohio Art Teacher Award (nominated by peers), The Virginia Governor’s School for Visual Arts Outstanding Teacher Award (nominated by students three different years)
- 10 years of occasional teaching in Tellico Village
- Awards received in printmaking, pastel and watercolor painting…national, regional, and local
- Currently exhibiting with The Knoxville Watercolor Society and signature memberships in The TN Watercolor Society and The Southern Watercolor Society.
Teaching and painting are my passions!
Contact me directly for a supply list and for answers to questions. email@example.com
Cancellation Policy: The class fee needs to be received by December 17. With your commitment, Jerry’s Artarama will be notified to acquire supplies should you wish to purchase them at that store. With supply chain issues, we need to give them a heads up. Should anyone need to drop out before January 8 due to unforeseen illness or similar issue, a full refund will be given. Dropping out after that date will mean a loss of $20 from your fee with the remaining amount being returned. However, if a replacement for you is found, a full refund will be given. Thank you for understanding.
COVID Protocol: Masks requested when social distancing is not possible.